Effective date: May 1, 2021
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, UNDERSTAND FULLY, AND ASK QUESTIONS IF ANYTHING IS UNCLEAR. WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU. MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS WAIVER. BY PROVIDING YOUR NAME AND EMAIL IN THIS FORM YOU ARE ELECTRONICALLY SIGNING THIS WAIVER. IN DOING SO, YOU AGREE YOU ARE SIGNING AWAY YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
The purpose of this release and waiver (the “Waiver”) is to openly communicate the risks associated with our services and have you release Empower You and all Independent Contractors associated with Empower You of any liability. Please be aware that if you do not sign this Waiver and agree to its terms (by providing your name and email in the form), you will not be able to benefit from Empower You’s services.
If you are under the Age of Majority (18 years old), your legal guardian must sign this Waiver on your behalf.
Parties. We will refer to Be Loved By You, LLC, a Limited Liability Company based in the State of Washington as “Empower You”, “us” or “we” or “our”, and we’ll refer to you, the undersigned (electronically or by hand) or person who has clicked “I Agree” to this Waiver, as “you” or “your”.
The Services. While being a member of Empower You, you may receive the following and other diverse and supportive services and more (the “Services”):
- Stretching and flexibility training in the form of yoga poses, body weight and strength exercises, breath work, meditation and relaxation.
- Massage, energy work, spiritual development, sound healing, art and crystal therapy.
- Nutrition, health art and mindset coaching.
- The Services may involve hands-on assists and adjustments during any in-person training or retreats. If you have any questions about what the Services entail, please ask us before signing this. Hands-on assists and adjustments will not occur within the online platform.
- The Services also apply to any of the Services made available for online streaming and participation or that take place outside of Empower You’s facilities, including outdoors or at your home.
Inherent Risks. You understand that while we do our best to provide safe Services, there are inherent risks and potential side effects that you should be aware of beforehand, including but not limited to the following:
- Injuries include but are not limited to things like muscle tears, strains, rhabdomyolysis and other musculoskeletal injuries, sprains, fractures, broken bones and fractures bruising, blood clots, nerve injury, scarring, bleeding, soreness or swelling, redness, tenderness, hyperpigmentation, cardiovascular complications, indigestion and infection, high blood pressure, dehydration, headaches, dizziness and fainting.
- Over-supplementation or improper supplementation resulting in allergic reaction, toxic overload, digestive distress, headaches, worsening of existing symptoms, etc. and exercise-induced injury such as dizziness, strained muscles, etc.
- Emotional, psychological and physiological changes, distress, disorientation related to changes in lifestyle, confronting difficult issues, personal challenges, and suppressed feelings or thoughts.
- Exposure to and contraction of COVID-19 or other communicable diseases passed on via other participants and use of shared space, surfaces, or equipment during any in-person training or retreats.
- If you are pregnant or recently gave birth, there are additional risks to your body and to the health of your fetus, including but not limited to pregnancy loss, low birth weight, early delivery and postpartum complications.
- There may be additional risks posed by the environment where the Services are rendered. You acknowledge that you accept the increased and additional risks that come with the setting where you receive the Services.
Affirmation of Health. Before participating in any of the Services, you must first consult with your primary care physician and/or relevant medical professional(s) to determine that you are fit and able to do so. By agreeing to receive the Services, you affirm that you have sought medical advice and consulted with your doctor(s) to determine that these are the right treatments for you and do not pose a significantly increased risk to your health. Please communicate and inform your doctor or health care provider if at any point you do not feel well during the Services.
COVID-19 / Infectious Disease. You acknowledge that if/when you participate in-person in any of the Services or other events, retreats and workshops with or related to Empower You (“In-Person Services”), you are affirming that you are healthy and that you do not present an increased risk due to COVID-19 or other infectious diseases. If at any point within 14 days prior to any In-Person Services, you have suffered from symptoms of a communicable disease (including but not limited to fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat), been in close contact with someone with a known or suspected case or in a hot spot area, or else are uncertain of your health or risk of transmission, you agree to refrain from attending or participating in In-Person Services and you should consult with your doctor. You agree to update us regarding your health or risk factor and to comply with all measures and policies implemented by Empower You and applicable public health guidelines (federal, state/provincial, local, CDC and others) as updated, including but not limited to wearing masks, personal hygiene and social distancing, and taking your temperature or allowing it to be checked before participating in any of Empower You’s In-Person Services. We are all in this together and it is important to follow guidelines, act responsibly and with care towards one another in order to ensure everyone’s safety!
Consent to Cooperate with Contact Tracing. You understand and agree that Empower You may disclose your personal information to the relevant authorities as required by law and policies related to the containment of COVID-19 through contact tracing or for other lawful purposes.
Medical Disclaimer. You fully understand that Empower You is not a medical or healthcare professional and that the Services and any information, consultation or facilitation provided by Empower You does not constitute medical treatment or advice. You acknowledge and agree that your use of any dietary, lifestyle or wellness recommendations information is completely voluntary and you are solely responsible for freely choosing to implement them. Regarding any physical or mental health problems, ailments, conditions, eating disorders, or other diseases, you are now being advised that it is your responsibility to obtain competent medical advice from a licensed medical or mental health professional. You understand and agree that any service rendered by Empower You is not designed to cure or prevent any disease, pain, deformity, injury, mental or physical condition of any kind.
Voluntary Assumption of Risk. You have read this Waiver and understand the risks of receiving the Services provided by Empower You. Your signature below, electronic signature or clicking 'I Agree’, and your acceptance of the Services Empower You illustrates your voluntary engagement and assumption of the risks of the Services.
Media Release. We think you’re awesome and want to show you off! By signing this Waiver, you agree to grant us the irrevocable right to use your image, likeness, photos, video content, and audio recordings captured of you in the course of any in-person Services or that you share with us online (via your own or others posting of you) as part of our online streaming, marketing and sales throughout the world and in perpetuity. You also release us from all claims you may have relating to such use. Please let us know If you ever want us to stop using an image of you.
Release, Waiver and Indemnity. You hereby release, hold harmless, indemnify and waive any claims against Be Loved By You, LLC, its members, directors, officers, contractors, employees, volunteers, agents, executors, administrators, successors, family members and assigns (the “Released Parties”) from any liability and damages arising from death or personal injuries, including the contraction of COVID-19 or other communicable diseases or related to premises liability, however caused including as a result of Empower You’s negligence, during the Services at Empower You. You are releasing the Released Parties at your own risk and you agree to forfeit any and all forms of legal recourse which may be available to you, including but not limited to any form of damages, as a result of your undertaking of the Services. You agree that these provisions above apply to you, your family, heirs, executors or anyone else who may be able to bring a legal action on your behalf in the future.
Continued Agreement. Agreement to this Waiver will act as your continued agreement to all ensuing treatments, workshops and Services whether in person (inside or outside), online, or via video conferencing tool.
General Legal Provisions. Jurisdiction. This Waiver will be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of Washington. If any provisions of this Waiver are invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions in the Waiver will remain in full force and effect. Entire Agreement. This Waiver constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and replaces any prior agreements. Headings. The headings used in this Waiver are for stylistic purposes only and none of the content in the headings are intended to be legally binding. Online Agreement. We agree that this Agreement may be signed electronically or agreed to by having you click “I Agree”, the effect of which will be the same as signing by hand and the intention of which is that both parties desire to be bound by all the terms of the Agreement.
Copyright. All rights are reserved. Our website and programs contain copyrighted, trademarked, and other proprietary information. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, on in any way exploit, in whole or in part, any of our content or material without written notice. Proprietary or other Material.
License. Reproduction of information, content, videos, and recordings available on this website is prohibited. The images, text, contents, products and scripts are licensed and never sold, unless otherwise stated. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program or product, or any subset of the licensed program or product, except as provided for in this agreement or expressly in writing. Failure to comply leading to any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of access to the material and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Our company reserves all rights not expressly granted here.
Have questions? Please reach out.
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: www.empoweredcancerjourney.com